Photos are often one of the first things that prospective buyers will look at to determine whether they want to see your home in person.
In order for your home to look its best, here are some quick tips to follow prior to our Listing Manager's visit:
- The less "stuff" that's around, the better a room will show
- This includes removing things from the kitchen and bathroom counters
- Children's toys are best put away, or move to one area of the hous
Make Your Home as Neutral as Possible!
- The more de-personalized your home is, the easier it is for prospective buyers to envision themselves living there
- Paint with neutral colors that are appealing to everyone
- Remove as many personal photos as possible
Lighting is Important!
- Photos look best when rooms are well-lit. Whether its natural light or not, the brighter the better
- Turn on all overhead/lamp lighting and make sure the light bulbs are in working order