CONSHOHOCKEN, PENNSYLVANIA US
Do you consider yourself an administrative superstar?
We are in search of a bright, energetic, and determined individual who works well in a fast-paced environment and is operationally focused. This person is an exceptional multi-tasker that is extremely detail-oriented. This person must be customer service-centric, professional, and have a positive can-do attitude with the ability to work well with others and independently as needed.
This position will be an integral part of a high producing real estate team and extreme ownership over the role's responsibilities, partnered with a sense of urgency and commitment to task completion are key components of success with this organization.
- Establish an effective line of communication between agents and clients.
- Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place.
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers.
- Residential Real Estate experience is REQUIRED
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Appreciation and acceptance of accountability for their work
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.